Here are some very useful links for shopping in Southwest Florida:
- Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay: Luxury brands. Saks 5th Avenue and Nordstrom are there.
- Coastland Mall: Centrally located in Naples. Dillards, Sears, Macys, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Cheesecake Factory. Gathering for Naples teens.
- Fifth Avenue South: What would Naples be without Fifth Avenue South? This avenue is the heart of Downtown Naples.
- Third Street South: A few blocks south from 5th Avenue South, in Downtown Naples.
- Venetian Village: In Park Shore, a wonderful place on the Bay for dining and shopping.
- Mercato: A vibrant new shopping area in North Naples.
- The Promenade : Boutiques and restaurants.
Village of Estero:
- Coconut Point Mall: In Estero. A beautiful addition to SW Florida.
- Gulf Coast Town Center: Nice place for affordable shopping and large choice of eateries and restaurants.
- Miromar Design Center: Shop for great home designers. 45 home funishing stores.
- Miromar Outlets: The best place to shop for brands at factory price!